Declaration of War: The violent rise of white supremacy after the Vietnam War
The Nation, July 16-23
- "The History of the White Power Movement," KUER's Radio West
- "The Secret History of White Power," Q&A with "Race/Related," New York Times
- "History of White Power," New York Times
- In conversation with Rebecca Onion at Slate on failure to understand white power as a social movement
- Vox interview with Sean Illing about the white power movement’s origins in the aftermath of the Vietnam War
- In-depth Q&A with Political Research Associates magazine The Public Eye
- 2014 New York Times op-ed on veterans, violence, and white supremacy
"White Haze," Episode 626 of This American Life, WBEZ Chicago, September 22, 2017.
Kathleen Belew on Teaching Histories of Violence, Process: A Blog for American History, Organization of American Historians, March 31, 2015.